For Current Volunteer Openings, contact us at (540)551-3232 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Habitat for Humanity of Warren County is built on volunteers, like you! Through time and talents of volunteers whole neighborhoods improve and completely transform. Through this transformation, families achieve the strength, stability and independence they need to build a better life.
Volunteers are needed for many different types of positions including construction, professional skills (architect, graphic designer, photographer, accounting, attorney) or have other professional skills to contribute? Can you provide lunches or baked goods for volunteers on a construction site? You might fit a key volunteer position! Please fill out the form below and let us know how you would like to contribute!
Help Us Grow Our Outreach and Our Impact!
Become a Committee Member
Warren County Habitat for Humanity has Committee positions open now. Please see the list of Committees below. If you are interested in applying to join a committee, please contact our Executive Director at (540)551-3232 or email@example.com.
- Fundraising/Development Committee - responsible for coordinating the raising of funds. Tasks to be coordinated by this committee include fundraising activities, grant proposal writing, special fundraising events, and cultivation of major donors.
- Construction Committee - responsible for planning and implementing WCHFH construction projects. Tasks include obtaining house plans, soliciting professional help and donations of building materials, coordinating volunteers, and supervising construction.
- Site Selection Committee - responsible for targeting areas of the community in which projects might be developed, investigating and researching availability of property, and recommending property to the board for acquisition.
- Family Support Committee - works with current and prospective homeowners/clients to provide a mutual support system, educational opportunities, and a forum for discussions pertaining to home ownership and maintenance, all for the purpose of helping families break the poverty cycle and become independent.
- Family Selection Committee - responsible for drafting the selection criteria and application forms, screening applicants, interviewing applicants, and recommending applicants to the board that are primed to receive the maximum benefits the program has to offer.
- Public Relations Committee - responsible for educating and informing the public about the mission and purpose of WCHFH and the need for better and more affordable housing.
- Volunteer Management and Recognition Committee - responsible for recruiting qualified volunteers. Works closely with the Construction Committee and other committees, as needed, to ensure the needs of current projects are met. Assists in the education and delivering the expectations of volunteers.
Most committees meet at least one time each month.
Looking for something different?
Please fill out this form if you do not see a volunteer opportunity you are interested in after viewing this Volunteer Opportunities link. Let us know what your skills are and how you would like to assist our organization.
Tell us a little about you in this contact form and we will be in touch shortly!