Habitat for Humanity of Warren County is built on volunteers, like you! Through time and talents of volunteers whole neighborhoods improve and completely transform. Through this transformation, families achieve the strength, stability and independence they need to build a better life.
Volunteers are needed for many different types of positions including construction, professional skills (architect, graphic designer, photographer, accounting, attorney) or have other professional skills to contribute? Can you provide lunches or baked goods for volunteers on a construction site? You might fit a key volunteer position! Please fill out the form below and let us know how you would like to contribute!
Long Term Volunteer Opportunities:
Board of Director
Warren County Habitat for Humanity has Board of Director positions open now. Please see the qualifications below for being a Board Member. If you are interested in applying for the Board of Directors please Submit This Form.
- Unbridled enthusiasm and contagious passion for the mission and vision of Habitat
- Able to sign the Affiliate Covenant, avoid conflicts of interest, and honor confidentiality
- A reputation for integrity, the ability to keep commitments, and willingness to learn
- Emotional maturity with ability to build team spirit and lead by example without micro-managing
- Representative of a diverse part of the community and able to influence that community
- Able to dedicate time to work with a committee, and able to encourage others to do so
- Able to contribute financial resources and enthusiastic about encouraging others to give
- Ability to interpret a financial report and make long-range plans for growth
- Able to attend at least one Habitat regional training event during a three-year term
- Good communication skills, flexibility, and a sense of humor
Warren County Habitat for Humanity has Committee positions open now. Please see the list of Committees below. If you are interested in applying to join one of the open potions in one of the committees below please Submit This Form.
- Finance Committee (meets monthly prior to board meeting)
- Construction Committee (meets monthly or as needed)
- Family Selection Committee (meets monthly or as needed)
- Board Development Committee (meets as needed)
- Public Relations Committee (meets quarterly)
- Volunteer Management and Recognition Committee (meets as needed)
Looking for something different?
Please fill out this form if you do not see a volunteer opportunity you are interested in after viewing this Volunteer Opportunities link. Let us know what your skills are and how you would like to assist our organization.
Tell us a little about you in this contact form and we will be in touch shortly!